Wow ça rime en plus. Je pourrais pratiquement tout coller ça et dire, “Hello! My name is JessiCanada”. Haha, rigolo, hein?
So I decided a while ago I would do a video blog, if such a term actually exists. Basically, it will consists in video entries (and sometimes written entries) in either English or French (or maybe German if I feel like it).
I am not in Denmark yet.
I will be there in exactly two months... and I can’t waiiiit!
En attendant, il sera plus question de la démarche (visa, billet d’avion) et des nouvelles que je recevrai de l’université, d’ici peu, je l’espère.
Also, I might post some interesting links. I know how much I loved visiting blogs of McGillians (or any students) on exchange at KU (Københavns Universitet- University of Copenhagen) and reading everything I could find about Denmark.
In the meantime, I’m just counting the days til the big departure. Wouhouuu!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire